Thursday 15 December 2011

How did I meet your mother?...well, it's a long story!

There is nothing I like more than settling down on the sofa with a tub of Ben 'n' Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother playing on the T.V.
That show is so genius!!!
And Barney...ah, he's so cool! (let's overlook the fact that he's a bit <cough cough LOT cough cough> of a manwhore, shall we?!) I mean, who else understands the beauty of suits?
Almost no one.

















See what I mean???
Legendary.

My favourite character, though, has to be Ted. He's an architect. He's cool. Apparently, you can be both. Therefore, if he can make being an architect look cool, then he's is the best.
The bomb.
Whatever you wanna call it, I'm not fussy.









Although, he's not so good with a beard. First time I saw that beard I was just like, o.O no way, dude, no way. Definitely not hot.















Now, we mustn't forget Marshal and Lily.
Aww, they make such a cute couple! Don't disagree with me, dude. They're epic and you know it.
That picture down there? That's proof!












Robin, however, I don't like. I don't know why, but she pisses me off. A bit like...okay, I can't think of any other sit-com character who annoys me. Just Robin.












Well, I don't know why I did this...it's probably got something to do with the fact I've just spent a good two hours watching all the episodes I missed on 4od, but either way, that's all I have to say.


I shall leave with this video (terrible quality, I know, but what can I do?)















LEGEN - wait for it, wait for it, I hope you're not glactose intolerant because the next part is - DAIRYYYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment