Thursday 5 January 2012

2012 babyyy!!

You have no idea how good it felt to post that last post (the thought of the day one) and see that it was from 2012!! Ah, it made me smile.
Anyways.
Tangled is the film of 2012! I just watched it on the plane back to England yesterday and it was damn well epic! When I first saw the trailers, I thought it would be some crap film, but it was amazing! It's my new favourite film! No joke, I've watched it twice in as many days! ^_^ And I adore the first song in the end credits, Something That I Want by Grace Potter. I kept going back to 8 minutes before the end so that I could listen to it.
Yes.
Tangled is without a doubt epic.
Frying pans...who knew, right?


Oh no, oh no, oh no...this is very bad. So so bad! They just can't get my nose right!
Pascal!!!! I love you, Pascal! You are epic!












In short, Tangled is the film to watch. It is FUNNY! Something I definitely didn't expect. And it's so sweet when Rapunzel and Flynn are watching the lanterns :'). And the moment Gothel stabs Flynn, I felt a stirring of anger in my heart. >:( Get out of here, Gothel!

I love that film.

2 comments:

  1. haha you R hilario! XD yes, that be an epica film! my sis watched that too, and was like,"onjosh have to get! :O"

    ReplyDelete